At the network level, software provides expanded capabilities for the building operator including:
At the Comfort Services Company level, Uniterm offers:
- optimized operation of central plant systems.
- aggregation of diagnostic information into reports for proactive O&M and reduced tenant complaints.
Beyond the building occupants, building managers, and building owners, Uniterm features appeal to others in the commercial building arena:
- Real Time Pricing (RTP) signal response for timely and low-cost fuel procurement.
- point of use energy accounting for billing definable at the individual office level.
- opportunities to aggregate multiple Uniterm installations and achieve economies by outsourcing fuel procurement, maintenance and tenant billing.
- Utilities are looking for network focused products and services as a new business direction for customer acquisition and retention in the recently deregulated marketplace.
- Design and Construction Professionals want to provide clients with state-of-the-art, comfortable and efficient, easily operable buildings.
previous topic | next topic
Back to technology products