At the workstation level, Uniterm provides:
- personal control of the thermal comfort and lighting levels in both closed and open office environments.
- optimized efficiency in delivery of individual thermal and lighting requirements.
- automatic and continuous setup and zone air balancing.
- self-diagnostics and automatic reporting of Uniterm faults.
- Uniterm layout - Uniterms are installed in the areas served such that one Uniterm resides directly over each workstation. In large offices, reception areas, public areas, corridors, etc., Uniterms are installed such that each Uniterm serves no more than approximately 300 SF of occupied area or 400-500 SF of corridor type area.
- Uniterm connections - Once the Uniterms, lighting, and auxiliary heating units are installed as required by the building layout, connections are made to the supply duct, and the plug-in high and low voltage connections are made. The installation is then complete.
Before turnover, each Uniterm is configured and tested on-site by an authorized technician who employs a setup screen to:
- enter the configuration of the Uniterm including number and size of lighting fixtures controlled, number of auxiliary heaters, and other energy configuration data required.
- if necessary adjust factory set defaults for Uniterm maximum CFM, space temperature, lighting level, air flow, etc.
- establish the configuration of this Uniterm with others (e.g. is it working alone in a closed door area, working with others in a closed door area, or working in an open office environment).
Contact us via e-mail for more information about this exciting new technology.
Back to technology products