The Hartman Company provides many advanced technology services for the heating and cooling industry.
- EVS is a software package designed in-house to estimate annual heating and cooling requirements for a particular building in a specific geographic region.
- Chiller optimization allows tremendous improvements in enery efficiency.
- Advanced networks is a design concept that allows network-based zone self-diagnostics, integrated occupancy sensing and lighting control, and automatic self-balancing.
- OCL is a control language for ddc
: View OCL 2.2 now!
- Dynamic control describes some exciting new technologies we have implemented to acheive spectacular energy reductions in chiller optimization.